Aleya Bhaloo RE/MAX Crest Realty

Cell 604-209-4504 | EMAIL |

My Vancouver

This is my opportunity to share with you my favourite areas of Vancouver! Each of the links on this web page represents one of my favourite neighbourhoods or streets in this city!

As these are my favourites, who better to help you purchase a home or sell a home in any of these areas! Please call me to set-up an appointment.

I have also had excellent experience in working with both buyers and sellers in moving property in both Whistler and Squamish. I maintain a network of realtors all across the lower mainland and around the province, so if you are searching for a property outside of the West Side of Vancouver, please feel free to utilize my search page, let me know the areas that you are interested and I will match you with the best possible expert in that area or for the dwelling type.

I am also affliated with RE/MAX Agents in Canada and around the world, so if you plan on moving to a new city or region, let me help find you the appropriate Realtor.

  Mortgage Calculator

Before you start searching, find out how large of a mortgage you can comfortably afford..

  Exclusive Features

Sign up to VOW and access: 333% more listing info, new listings sooner, save your searches & more..

  Home Evaluation

Recent trends and home sales gives me an accurate analysis of your homes worth..

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.